The city of Zadar is the center of northern Dalmatia, situated on the central part of the Croatian coast. Zadar has 92 000 inhabitants and a rich history 3000 years long, many cultural attractions and a rich offer of tourist attractions. Zadar and its the surrounding area have 11 hotels, 4 marinas, camping and numerous private apartments, rooms and pensions. In the nearby airport they have lines with low tariff aircompanies. Zadar has so many interesting things to us all that it is too difficult to enumerate them in a short text like this, but we will point out "Sea Organ"; the stairs by the sea constructed as an organ which create incredible sounds as the waves hit them and "Hello sunshine" a complex of glass solar panels that accept solar light and create colourful play of light at dusk. Zadar has beaches in the town, numerous restaurants, clubs and bars for entertainment. Numerous events are organized in Zadar during every summer and we emphasize the "Full Moon Night" at the end of July or early in August. In that night Zadar is returning into the past and creates a special atmosphere, with old costumes, ships, stands and thousands of visitors. The island of Vir, and the places Nin, Privlaka, Zaton, Petrcane, Sukosan, Bibinje are the integral part of Zadar. Nin is a small town known for its numerous historical monuments that you must visit. Every summer in the early July "Garden Festival" takes place in Petrcane – a festival of electronic and club music. It is visited by thousands of young people who get together enjoying the sun and sea, partying and entertaining themselves. You can visit the nearby islands of Ugljan, Pasman, Dugi Otok, national parks: Plitvice Lakes, Kornati, Velebit from Zadar. Beautiful city of Zadar will leave you breathless. Visit Sukosan and see the offer of the apartments in Zaton. You can go on a trip to Kali, Ugljan and Preko and you can also visit Tkon and Pasman, as well as the nearby island Dugi otok and place called Sali. Choose from the great charter offer in marina Dalmacija.
|25.03.||7°C 44°F||Clear 44% 13 N|
|Sun||min: 4°C max: 16°C||Chance of Rain|
|Mon||min: 3°C max: 17°C||Clear|
|Tue||min: 4°C max: 18°C||Clear|
|Wed||min: 7°C max: 19°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI : 8:00 - 16:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.